Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Teacher Training prepares the learners for a specialized career in Teaching and Training. The contents are designed in such a way that it not only provides the learner computer knowledge but also learn how to transfer this knowledge to his students effectively. Computer Education has become an integral part of all sectors and thus widening the network of private institutions, schools, efforts of NGOs, etc. DCTT candidates can pursue the career as faculty or computer trainer in any of such institutions. With the multiple skills gained there is an opportunity to adopt a career in diversified fields like Publishing, Accounting, Web Developers, etc.
- Fundamentals of Computers
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- MS Office 2010(Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Corel Draw
- English & Regional Typing
- Accounting Concept
- Programming Language C, Java
- Micro Teaching
- Office Record Management
- Public Dealing
- Interview Skills
- Listening & Writing Skills
- Personality Development
- Time Management
After completing Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Teacher Training, you can become: Computer Teacher/Trainer
How is the Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Teacher Training Course Beneficial?
- After completing this course applicant can choose effective areas such as IT and academic training as a teacher, etc.
- A lot of opportunities are laid for them in hardware, software companies as an instructor.
- The Diploma course also gives the knowledge to maintain their computer accurately.
- They can go for further higher studies as well.
After the completion of this course, you can get Employment in the following areas:
- IT Companies
- Marketing Companies
- Consultancy Companies
- Collages & Universities
- Post Secondary Teaching
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Teacher Training Job Types:
- Computer Teacher/Computer Faculty
- Instructional Designer
- Computer Trainer
- Home Tutor
- Computer Science Teacher
Average Starting Salary: INR 3 to 10 lakhs per annum