Certification in this course demonstrate that you have honed your
skills through rigorous study and direct experience in your area of
expertise. Tally is renowned and leading accounting software used by
many companies the world over. It is one of the most widely used and
easy to understand accounting software.
Tally is commonly used accounting software and most commonly used software for small scale and large scale industries. Tally ERP 9 is one of the best accounting software in India. Many accounting professionals from other countries also use it. It is a feature-rich software.
Benefits of this course:
- This course equips students with the fundamental knowledge and skills needed to take the next step in their accounting career, which is often a bachelor’s degree. Current finance professionals may also bolster their qualifications by pursuing a certificate in accounting.
- The course is aimed at imparting theoretical and practical knowledge of the subject to the students and to make them employable.
- Candidates can find work in public accounting firms, government departments, non-profit organizations, and private firms. These programs provide an option for people interested in finding entry-level jobs in accounting that do not require a degree, such as a bookkeeper and accounts payable clerk.
- The fundamental courses provide an introduction to not only the accounting field but also the expectations of college-level classes.
- After passing it, applicants can also start their own accounting or auditing firm.
After the completion of this course, you can get Employment in the following areas:
- Colleges & Universities
- Audit Departments
- Finance Department/Industry
- Market research firms
- public accounting firms
- Consultancy Services
- Research Organisations
- Accountancy firms, etc.
Accounting & Tally Job Types:
- Tax Accountant
- Financial Advisors
- Finance Assistant & Accountant
- Financial Consultant
- Investment Banker
- Finance Managers
- Bookkeeping Clerk
- Billing Clerk
- Business Analyst
- Accounts Assistant
- Equity Research Analyst
- Corporate Analyst
Average Starting Salary: INR 2 to 6 lakhs per annum