Enterprise Applications and Software are increasingly becoming a crucial part of almost all businesses. Unlike earlier times, businesses today have the option to get their own customized enterprise application developed for a relatively better cost. However, these applications today need to cater to a large array of technologies, devices, and infrastructure and also deliver a seamless experience to a vast range of users.
Enterprise apps are changing the face of business nowadays. Our dependence on technology is just proof of how smooth and productive they can make our lives. The same applies to businesses and their customized enterprise apps. They increase worker productivity, leverage big data, and help optimize business process efficiency, etc.
.NET is a collection of programming support that enables developers to create mobile, desktop and web applications that run on Windows. It provides applications of higher capability, quality, and security.
Benefits of this course( .Net) :
· Dot Net supports multiple object-oriented programming languages like C#, visual basic dot net, J#, C++ and service-oriented architectures.
· For Developers, it provides many tools for building software web services and windows desktop applications.
· Most of the companies use Dot Net because it provides a secure and stable environment for the development of software.
· Dot Net provides more reliable and secure connections and can be used in different devices like laptop, smartphones, pocket PCs and so on.
ASP Dot Net is a server-based open-source framework used to build dynamic web pages
This course will be helpful for the students who want to start their career in an IT sector and become professionals. Basic knowledge of programming languages like C, C++, Java, and HTML is enough to learn Dot Net course.
Enterprise Application Development (.NET) Job Types:
- Enterprises and company application developer
- MVC Developer
- Net Developer
- Software Developer
- Application Engineer
- Technical Writer
- Web Developer
Average Starting Salary: INR 3 to 8 lakhs per annum