Diploma in Office, AutoCAD, and 3D Max Course is the most popular choice among youngsters.
CAD, or computer-aided design and drafting (CADD), is the use of computer technology for design and structural planning. CAD software replaces manual drafting with an automated process. AutoCAD software was the first CAD program, and it is still the most widely used CAD application.
course allows you to have an opportunity to learn about AutoCAD
commands, basic CAD equipment, geometric construction, dimensioning, and
geometric tolerancing. Additional topics include the coordination of
systems and software used with CAD programs and electrical and
electronic schematic drafting with AutoCAD.
3D Max course help to Learn how to use this incredibly sophisticated 3D modeling and rendering program to visualize almost anything you can imagine, using 3DS Max design you will learn how to build walls, doors, windows, stairs, railings, moldings, cloth, pottery, furniture, grass, trees, landscapes, and much more.
the course, students also gain a strong base in office management
techniques so as building proficiency in managing future business
- Computer Fundamentals
- Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access),
- English Typing
- Regional Typing
- Communication Skill (Spoken English)
- DTP (PageMaker, Corel Draw, Photoshop)
- FA (Accounting Concept, Tally)
- Introduction of Hardware and Software
- Auto CAD
- 3D Max.
After completing a Diploma in Office, AutoCAD and 3D Max you can become: 3D Modeler/Architect, Designer
How is Diploma in Office, AutoCAD, and 3D Max Beneficial?
- The course is beneficial to equip students with modern office management and business communication skills. The course is helpful to train the students in maintaining and running the office independently and effectively.
- This program provides training of 2D and 3D AutoCAD drawing and management tools commonly used in engineering, architectural design, drafting, and modeling.
- Drawing skills for employment in the
engineering and construction industries will be emphasized. Students
will gain a solid foundation in the software application of AutoCAD,
Revit, Civil 3D, Autodesk Inventor, and 3D Studio Max.
- Through this course, you will get to know about 3D visualization and its implementation in the market.
is increasing use of digitized 3D modeling and representation in
architecture and constructions. This course makes you a professional by
creating eye-catching CG imagery.
After the completion of this course, you can get Employment in the following areas:
- Management Information Systems
- Public Sector Organizations
- Academic Institutes
- 3D Studio Max Companies
- Civil Engineering Companies
- Construction Companies
- Designing Companies
Diploma in Office, AutoCAD, and 3D Max Job Types:
- 3D Modeler
- Texturing Artist
- Lightning Artist
- 3D Architect
- Administrative Assistant
- Small Business Owner
- Assistant Executive/Manager
Average Starting Salary: INR 5 to 10 lakhs per annum