This course is ideal for those who wish to take up work of administrators or managers in offices after 10+2 completion. Through the course, students also gain a strong base in office management techniques so as building proficiency in managing future business processes. Students seeking admission are supposed to have a good stronghold in communication in English and Hindi. The course trains for effective management of resources like maintenance of data, files & records, payroll administration, space management, office communication, office facility management for day to day working, coordinating meetings, etc. After passing the course, students have many administrative positions both in public and private sector organization.
- Fundamentals of Computers
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- MS Office 2010(Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Internet(Online Searching
- Online Form Fill Up)
- English Typing
- Data Entry
- Graphics Design-Corel Draw
- Handling Printer & Scan.
After completing a Diploma in Office Operation & Management, you can become: Administrator or Manager
How is Diploma in Office Operation & Management Course Beneficial?
- The course is beneficial to equip students with modern office management and business communication skills.
- The course is helpful to train the students in maintaining and running the office independently and effectively.
- Students qualified in this field of study will be able to provide competent and effective management support in the form of administrative services as well as office management.
After the completion of this course, you can get Employment in the following areas:
- Management Information Systems
- Public Sector Organizations
- Academic Institutes
- Labs & Computer Labs
Diploma in Office Operation & Management Job Types:
- Administrative Assistant
- Small Business Owner
- Assistant Executive/Manager
- Supervisory Level Positions
- Office Manager
- Data Governance Analyst
- Computer Operator
- Store Manager
- Admin Executive
Average Starting Salary: INR 2 to 7 lakhs per annum