Diploma in Office Management is a short-term course which can be undertaken by students who have passed their standard 10th examination. The course is ideal for those who wish to take up work of administrators or admins in offices after the completion. Through the course, students also gain a strong base in office management techniques so as building proficiency in managing future business processes. An office manager serves as the supervisor for administrative support staff and also ensures that the office runs smoothly. Office manager courses are usually taken as part of a full certificate or degree program.
- Email & Internet
- Basics of Internet
- Fundamentals of Accounting and Management
- Communication Skills-Hindi & English
After completing a Diploma in Office Management, you can become: Office Manager/Owner/Assistant
How is Diploma in Office Management Course Beneficial?
- Diploma in Office Management lays across to candidates a platform for building their competence in managing the day to day activities surrounding Administration at the workplace. The students are offered a platform for handling the general responsibilities of the office for carrying out the effective management of staff and resources. This course deems to students a platform for taking up the post of admins in offices after the completion of class 10 or matriculation.
- The program sets the pedestal for students in carrying out both public as well as private organizations. They are taught the basic fundamentals of handling administrative work which comprises generating payrolls, allocating duties, coordinating and fixing meetings, space management, communicating with clients and maintain office records. Diploma in Office Management course familiarizes pupils to modern office management work and business communication skills.
- It is is a career-oriented program which offers students wide career prospects after class 10th in areas of both public and private sectors. They can opt for jobs at Banks, PSUs, Public Sector Organizations, Academic Institutions and much more. The overall aim of the program is making students competitive taskmasters who can effectively manage the day to day activities surrounding Offices.
After the completion of this course, you can get Employment in the following areas:
- Management Information System
- Public Sector Organizations
- Academic Institutions, etc.
Diploma in Office Management Job Types:
- Office Manager
- Assistant Executive and Assistant Manager
- Small Business Owners
- Administrative Assistants, etc.
Average Starting Salary: INR 1 to 5 lakhs per annum