Diploma in Computer System Management (DCSM) course aims to equip students with all the aspects of IT but particularly focuses on computing and network systems, database systems, web technologies, and project management. This course aims to develop students analytical and personal skills necessary to work in a specialized computing and management environment. Students learn computer system management through practical classes which create an advanced learning environment to them and through it, students can retain more of computer Knowledge and its application in their mind for a long time. which they can not get from theoretical classes.
- Computer Fundamental.
- Ms – Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Operating System (DOS, Win 7/8).
- Networking Concept (LAN).
- Number System.
- E-Mail & internet.
- Boolean algebra.
- HTML, DHTML,Java Script+.
- System analysis.
- Visual Basic.
- Dot Net
- Front Page.
After completing a Diploma in Computer System Management, you can become: Computer System Operator/Analyst
How is Diploma in Computer System Management Course Beneficial?
- It is is a career-oriented program which offers students wide career prospects after class 10th in areas of both public and private sectors. They can opt for jobs at Banks, PSUs, Public Sector Organizations, Academic Institutions and much more. The overall aim of the program is making students competitive taskmasters who can effectively manage the day to day activities surrounding Offices.
- After completing this course applicant can choose effective areas such as IT and academic training as a teacher, etc.
- This course also gives the knowledge to maintain their computer accurately.
After the completion of this course, you can get Employment in the following areas:
- Colleges & Universities
- ICT Consultancy Firms
- Telecom Companies
- Management Information System
- Database Management Companies
- Desktop Publishing Companies
- Design Support Companies
- E-commerce Companies
Diploma in Computer System Management Job Types:
- Computer Operator
- Applications/ Solutions Developer
- System Analyst
- IT Communication Support Executive
- System administrators
- Database administrators
- Commercial and Industrial Designer.
- IT Technical Support Executive
- Small Business Owners
- Administrative Assistants, etc.
Average Starting Salary: INR 2 to 6 lakhs per annum