Diploma in Computer Professional Accountant (DCPA) course prepares candidates in acquainting themselves with the technicalities of finance and accounting. Students who are interested in building their career further in the stream of commerce and who wish to gain a detailed understanding of accounting are considered apt for the program. They are supposed to have a strong hold on bookkeeping and accounting so as to understand the terms without obscurity while the course of study.
- Computer Fundamental.
- Taxations (Vat, Service TAX, TDS, TCS, CST, Excise Duty).
- Excel Overview.
- Payroll, POS.
- Introduction of Accounting. Interest Calculation.
- Accounting Principles.
- Batch No & Expiry Date.
- Details of Tally.ERP – 9.
- Maintain Budget & Control.
After completing a Diploma in Computer Professional Accountant, you can become: Professional Accountant/ Accounts Officer
How is Diploma in Computer Professional Accountant Course beneficial?
the successful completion of Diploma in Computerized Accounting (DIC),
students are opened to a myriad of opportunity both on education as well
as career front. They have fruitful options in areas of Business,
Accounting, Maintaining Inventories, Ledgers and much more.
- The Diploma is aimed at imparting theoretical and practical knowledge of the subject to the students and to make them employable.
- The course lays the basic foundation of the subjects related to banking and finance in the students. This course makes the students aware of Accounting and Financial Management policies and opens them to an environment where they can learn how to use accounting software in the business world, how to use financial services, etc.
- The course covers areas like Fundamentals of Accounts and Finance, Indian Banking system, use of technology in Accountancy and finance, etc.
After the completion of this course, you can get Employment in the following areas:
- Market research firms
- public accounting firms
- Consultancy Services
- Research Organisations
- Accountancy firms, etc.
Diploma in Computer Professional Accountant Job Types:
- Audit Officers
- Tax Consultants
- Business Executives
- Commercial Assistant
- Accounts Officer
- Commercial Officer
- Billing Clerk
- Tax Accountant
- Financial Advisors
- Finance Assistant & Accountant
- Financial Consultant
- Chief Financial Officer
- Certified Public Accountant
- Finance Managers
Average Starting Salary: INR 2 to 7 lakhs per annum