A computer programmer or operator is in high demand in all sectors of the market. They are used at shops to create a database for all the items with their serial numbers, price and quantity ratios. At schools, computer operators are required to sit behind the desk and manage the computer database for the school, list of all the students, their details, fee payment, enrollment details and all other activities of students are recorded in the computer. Diploma in Computer Applications is a one-year diploma course to study computer applications in depth.
- Computer Fundamentals
- Programming C, C++, JAVA (Core & Advance),
- Visual Basic
After completing a Diploma in Computer Applications, you can become: Computer Teacher/Trainer/Operator
How is the Diploma in Computer Applications Course Beneficial?
- Students have a number of career options available after completing Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA). A computer operator can get placed in an office setting as a receptionist or accountant.
advantage is that anybody is eligible to study this diploma course.
After completing DCA you can have a number of career prospects and all
sectors are open to you. This program imparts specialization in the
- Basics Computer Skills
- MS Office Applications
- Internet Basics
- Software Hacking & IT security
- PC Assembly and Troubleshooting,
- Software Engineering
After the completion of this course, you can get Employment in the following areas:
- Networking & Internetworking field
- Database Development & Administration field
- Programming – Development tools, languages
- Technical writing
- Software design & engineering
- Graphic design and animation
- Web/ e-commerce development
- Marketing Companies
Diploma in Computer Applications Job Types:
- Computer Operator
- Web Designer
- Software Developer
- C++ developer
- Computer Teacher/Computer Faculty
- Computer Trainer
Average Starting Salary: INR 2 to 5 lakhs per annum