UIED students polish their existing skill-sets and get equipped with a human-centered, lean-thinking mindset. The course curriculum is divided to build a strong foundation into Design, Specialize, and finally apply their expertise to actual industry projects in their capstone. Students of this course move on to careers in design, strategy, and research in different sectors – healthcare, education, banking, advertising, social impact, film industry, and even the fashion industry.
Throughout the duration of the course, you will summarize and demonstrate all stages of the UI/UX development process starting from user research to defining a projects strategy, scope and information architecture, to developing sitemaps and wireframes. The skills acquired in these lessons are applicable to a wide variety of careers from marketing to web design to human-computer interaction.
- UX design overview
- Basics of usability
- UXD process & workflow
- UX research phase
- UX design phase
- Validation & implementation phase
- Basics of interaction design
- Interaction of design & usability
- Information architecture
- User flow
- Wireframes & prototypes
- Design pattern and data-driven validation
After completing a Certificate in User Interface & Experience Design, you can become: UX Designer/ GUI Designer/ Developer/ GUI & UX Development Engineer
How is the Certificate in User Interface & Experience Design Course beneficial?
The students will learn to:
- Understand industry-standard software through diagramming and prototyping.
- Design apps and websites by applying user-experience concepts, methods, and strategies.
- Solve design problems.
- Employ research methodologies and techniques to support project requirements and needs.
- Critique and evaluate design work.
- Build systems (wireframes, sitemaps, and prototypes) by organizing content strategically and prioritizing project/job needs.
- Create, organize, present, consume and interact with information on the Web and other digital devices.
- Recommend changes to improve the usability of interactive systems.
- Design apps and websites by applying user-interface concepts, methods and strategies.
- Produce documentation/deliverables necessary to illustrate and explain interactions.
- Deploy HTML and CSS skills to perform hands-on web design.
After the completion of this course, you can get Employment in the following areas:
- GUI Software Companies
- Software Development Companies
- Android Application Development Companies
- Website Development & App Developer Companies
- Colleges & Universities
Certificate in User Interface & Experience Design Job Types:
- UX Designer/ Analyst
- Graphical Designer
- Mobile Application Developer
- Android Application Developer
- Software System Developer
- Software Engineer
- iPhone/iOS Application Developer
- Windows Mobile App Developer
- Software Engineer
- Java Application Developer
- Objective-C Developer
- Web Development Engineer
- e-Commerce Site Developer
- Website Programmer
- Computer Teacher/Computer Faculty
- Instructional Designer
- Computer Science Teacher/ Professor
Average Starting Salary: INR 4 to 10 lakhs per annum