Certificate in the Internet of Things (IoT) course will focus on the core technologies behind the Internet of Things. This certification leverages and explores the infrastructure, communication, sensor technologies, networking technologies, data /storage/analytics and security aspects of IoT in building the next-generation computing realm, which makes the world fully connected.
The Internet of Things commonly referred to as IoT is the network of physical objects, devices, vehicles, buildings, and other items that’s been integrated into the technology of modern electronics, software, sensors, and other “things” with network connectivity that enables them to collect and exchange data. Once collected, this data becomes a powerful resource, which companies and technologies are tapping into, in revolutionary ways. The Internet of Things is powering a new era of science and technology and is transforming our lives in powerful ways, including our habits, behaviors, and even the way we do business. The world is changing at an incredible pace, with the number of IoT devices increasing every year.
- Programming Principles and C programming
- Introduction to IoT
- Working with NoSQL Database (MongoDB)
- Sensors & connectivity technologies
- Cloud computing & data analytics
After completing a Certificate in the Internet of Things (IoT), you can become: Senior Development Engineer/ IoT specialist/Engineer/Analyst
How is the Certificate in the Internet of Things (IoT) Course beneficial?
The students will learn to:
- Recognize and define opportunities for IoT solutions that achieve business goals for top and trending industries.
- Program resource-constrained device hardware, breadboard simple electrical circuits and capture sensor readings.
- Configure and implement two-way communications between devices and a cloud gateway.
- Implement data analytics (live streams and stored data) to inform device management and other actions.
- Construct IoT data visualizations to help businesses gain operational insights.
- Apply machine learning to IoT data to facilitate predictive maintenance and improve business services.
- Evaluate business scenarios, design IoT solution architectures, and develop associated business plans.
- Implement an IoT solution for a given industry scenario.
Specialization covers the development of Internet of Things (IoT)
products and services—including devices for sensing, actuation,
processing, and communication—to help you develop skills and experiences
you can employ in designing novel systems. The Specialization has
theory and lab sections. In the lab sections, you will learn hands-on
IoT concepts such as sensing, actuation, and communication
After the completion of this course, you can get Employment in the following areas:
- Software Companies
- IoT development Companies
- IoT software and hardware Companies
- Machine Learning and AI development Companies
- Colleges & Universities
- Civil Engineering Companies
- Market research firms
- Consultancy Services
- Research Organisations
Certificate in the Internet of Things (IoT) Job Types:
- Senior SW Development Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer at Cloud
- Web Development Engineer
- e-Commerce Site Developer
- Website Programmer
- Computer Teacher/Computer Faculty
- Instructional Designer
- Computer Science Teacher/ Professor
Average Starting Salary: INR 2 to 6 lakhs per annum