Certificate in Data Visualization course covers the basics of data visualization and exploratory data analysis. We will start with simple datasets and then graduate to case studies about world health, economics, and some latest data trends.
We’ll also be looking at how mistakes, biases, systematic errors, and other unexpected problems often lead to data that should be handled with care. The fact that it can be difficult or impossible to notice a mistake within a dataset makes data visualization particularly important.
The growing availability of informative datasets and software tools has led to increased reliance on data visualizations across many areas. Data visualization provides a powerful way to communicate data-driven findings, motivate analyses, and detect flaws. This course will give you the skills you need to leverage data to reveal valuable insights and advance your career.
- Fundamentals of data visualization using Tableau
- Visual Analytics with Tableau
- MongoDB for Analytics
- Big Data and Hadoop – Basics & Advance
After completing a Certificate in Data Visualization, you can become: UX Designer/ GUI Designer/ Developer/ GUI & UX Development Engineer
How is the Certificate in Data Visualization Course beneficial?
The students will learn to:
- Gain expert knowledge of data design, technology, and trend monitoring within an organization.
- This Big Data and Hadoop Administrator training course will furnish you with the aptitudes and methodologies necessary to excel in the Big Data Analytics industry.
- The fundamental design principles and different types of data visualization
- How to locate, prepare, model and analyze data
- Methods for creating interactive visualizations tailored to specific audiences and devices
- Techniques to add context with benchmarks and comparisons
- How to turn data into actionable information for making sound business decisions
- Become well equipped to enter a strategic role in the IT sector
- Take your data manipulation skills to any non-IT specialist position
- Core modules include Data Visualisation and Interpretation, IS and Business Strategy Alignment, Technology, and Trend Monitoring and more
- You’ll learn the basic concepts of data analysis and statistics, helping promote data-driven decision making.
After the completion of this course, you can get Employment in the following areas:
- Data Visualization Companies
- Big Data Hadoop Companies
- Spark Development Companies
- Apache Spark & Scala Companies
- Big Data & Hadoop Administration
- Data Science Companies
- Data Science Research Organizations
- Colleges & Universities
Certificate in Data Visualization Job Types:
- Data Analyst
- Data Visualizer
- Big Data Hadoop Developer
- Spark Developer
- Data Scientist
- Big Data & Hadoop Administrator
- Computer Teacher/Computer Faculty
- Computer Science Teacher/ Professor
Average Starting Salary: INR 10 to 18 lakhs per annum