Accountants analyze, organize, and manage the financial records of organizations and individuals. They analyze budgets and activities to ensure their organization remains efficient, financially responsible, and compliant with all applicable laws and regulations. They also prepare tax forms and send them to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
The students pursuing a Certificate course in Accounts can become successful Accountants, account clerks, clerks, payroll clerks, etc. The course is beneficial for students who wish to make their careers in this sector. This program prepares the students to become successful in their lives and earn handsome salaries.
- Basic Concepts of Accounts
- Maintaining Ledgers, Cash Book
- Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss
- Financial Accounting(Tally)
After completing a Certificate in Accounts, you can become: Accountant/ Financial Advisor/ Analyst
How is the Certificate in Accounts Course beneficial?
in Accounts equips students with the fundamental knowledge and skills
needed to take the next step in their accounting career, which is often a
bachelor’s degree. Current finance professionals may also bolster their
qualifications by pursuing a certificate in accounting.
- The course is aimed at imparting theoretical and practical knowledge of the subject to the students and to make them employable. The students can make their career as a Chartered Accountants and can work in many disciplines such as financial reporting, taxation, auditing, corporate finance, business recovery, and accounting systems.
- Candidates can find work in public accounting firms, government departments, non-profit organizations and private firms. These programs provide an option for people interested in finding entry-level jobs in accounting that do not require a degree, such as a bookkeeper and accounts payable clerk.
- The fundamental courses provide an introduction to not only the accounting field but also the expectations of college-level classes.
- After passing it, applicants can also start their own accounting or auditing firm.
After the completion of this course, you can get Employment in the following areas:
- Colleges & Universities
- Audit Departments
- Finance Department/Industry
- Market research firms
- public accounting firms
- Consultancy Services
- Research Organisations
- Accountancy firms, etc.
Certificate in Accounts Job Types:
- Tax Accountant
- Financial Advisors
- Finance Assistant & Accountant
- Financial Consultant
- Investment Banker
- Finance Managers
- Bookkeeping Clerk
- Billing Clerk
- Business Analyst
- Accounts Assistant
- Equity Research Analyst
- Corporate Analyst
Average Starting Salary: INR 2 to 6 lakhs per annum