Certificate Course in Computer Hardware is a basic certificate level Information Technology course. The course provides students with a competitive edge in the IT world. Their technical skills include the ability to construct a computer from scratch as well as the implementation, management, and maintenance of computers and network configurations to optimize performance. The course provides learners with a cutting edge in the domain and enables them to construct a machine from scratch. The course builds a strong foundation in Computer Hardware maintenance & also empowers the students with the knowledge of the most widely used networking platforms.
- Assembling, Dis-Assembling of PC
- Power Supply
- CMOS/BIOS study
- Operating system and Software Installation
- Configuring Cards and Devices
- Dual Operating system Installation
- Error Identification
- Basics of Internet
- Case Study
- FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions) Discussion of field level problems
After completing the Certificate Course in Computer Hardware, you can become: Network and Hardware Engineer /Designer/Operator
How is the Advance Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking Beneficial?
- After passing the course they can go for further Master’s degree.
- They can have jobs in professional, scientific and technical services, public administration and safety and financial and insurance services.
- Completing a computer hardware course ensures a promising career ahead. It is because there is immense scope in the future with the growth of e-commerce and mobile technology. Enrolling in a computer hardware course is beneficial for networking professionals, system administrators, engineering graduates, installers and end users.
After the completion of this course, you can get Employment in the following areas:
- Hardware manufacturing Companies
- Telecom Companies
- Colleges and Universities
- Hardware Repair Shops
- Call Centres
- System Design Companies
- Networking Companies
- Software Companies
Certificate Course in Computer Hardware Job Types:
- Hardware Executive
- Network Engineer
- System Engineer
- Cabling Designer
- Network Designer
- Router Operator
- Backup Operator
- Storage Specialist
- Hardware Consultant
- Technical Support Executive
Average Starting Salary: INR 3 to 7 lakhs per annum