The world is getting increasingly digital, and this means big data is here to stay. In fact, the importance of big data and data analytics is going to continue growing in the coming years. Choosing a career in the field of big data and analytics might just be the type of role that you have been trying to find to meet your career expectations. Professionals who are working in this field can expect an impressive salary.
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of Big Data, and their requirement in today’s world.
Objectives of Big Data Hadoop Course :
- The Big Data Hadoop Certification course is designed to give you an in-depth knowledge of the Big Data framework using Hadoop and Spark, including HDFS, YARN, and MapReduce. You will learn to use Pig, Hive, and Impala to process and analyze large datasets stored in the HDFS, and use Sqoop and Flume for data ingestion with our big data training.
- You will master real-time data processing using Spark, including functional programming in Spark, implementing Spark applications, understanding parallel processing in Spark, and using Spark RDD optimization techniques. With our big data course, you will also learn the various interactive algorithms in Spark and use Spark SQL for creating, transforming, and querying data forms.
- As a part of the Big Data course, you will be required to execute real-life, industry-based projects using CloudLab in the domains of banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, and e-commerce.
After the completion of this course, you can get Employment in the following areas:
- Big Data Hadoop Companies
- Spark Development Companies
- Apache Spark & Scala Companies
- Big Data & Hadoop Administration
- Data Science Companies
- Data Science Research Organizations
- Colleges & Universities
Big Data Hadoop Job Types:
- Big Data Hadoop Developer
- Spark Developer
- Data Scientist
- Big Data & Hadoop Administrator
- Computer Teacher/Computer Faculty
- Computer Science Teacher/ Professor
Average Starting Salary: INR 8 to 18 lakhs per annum