Advance Diploma in Multimedia Course 2D and 3D course equips students with fundamental, broad-based skills in the graphic design. Students learn to transform 2D graphics into 3D by creating dynamic interfaces and integrating programming capabilities. It also helps students to create a strong base for Animation. This course helps to produce full-fledged multimedia experts and professionals with the skills as well as confidence in order to build a rewarding career in the field. The program will train the candidates in the most recent industry-relevant modules by utilizing technical education equipment.
- Computer Fundamentals
- Sound Forge
- After Effect
After completing an Advance Diploma in Multimedia Course 2D and 3D you can become: Graphic Designer/ Multimedia Designer/ Web Designer/Developer
How is the Advance Diploma in Multimedia Course 2D and 3D Beneficial?
- This Diploma course is designed to prepare technicians, with specialized skills, knowledge, and attitude to work in the multimedia field.
- The course is suitable for students in the teaching, training or media professions, or those wishing to pursue a career in the exciting and dynamic multimedia industry.
- The aim of this program is to specialize in Advanced 2D and 3D computer graphics.
- This course helps to prepare individuals with technical multimedia development and management skills.
After the completion of this course, you can get Employment in the following areas:
- Colleges & Universities
- Film Industry
- Multimedia Companies
- Gaming Industry
- News & Media
- Play Station Centres
- Multimedia Content Writing
- Graphic Design Companies
Advance Diploma in Multimedia Course 2D and 3D Job Types:
- 2D and 3D graphic designer
- Art Director
- Motion Picture Artist
- Graphic Artist
- Multimedia Designer
- Multimedia Programmer
- Web Designer/Developer
- Video/Film post-production Artist
Average Starting Salary: INR 4 to 10 lakhs per annum